Thursday, February 07, 2008

"And justice for all..."

The UK has to face up to the fact that some of its citizens do not relate to the British legal system, says the cleric. Adopting parts of Islamic Sharia law would help maintain social cohesion. The argument that "there's one law for everybody... I think that's a bit of a danger". Sharia law in UK is unavoidable.

No, it's not Abu Izzadeen, Abu Hamza, or Omar Bakri. It's Dr Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Having one law for everybody is a bit of a danger now. In the UK. I didn't think I'd live to see the day. Damn, I didn't even think that Britain would live to see the day.

Yeah, I know he is just one more crazy cleric, and one doesn't have to listen to what he says, but the fact is that this is the senior leader of the Church of England. In case of the crazy imams there are always people thinking up some excuses of why they shouldn't be responsible like real people. What's his excuse?

No comments: