Friday, December 21, 2007

Life

Didn't feel like writing much political stuff lately, and feel a bit annoyed by the political stuff I read, too. Sometimes (like now) I get a very strong feeling that almost everybody, probably myself included, really has some feelings-based agenda and any rational stuff we say is just a rationalization. This is probably at least partially untrue, but this feeling doesn't encourage writing much.

This will probably pass pretty soon.

I am feeling better though, the Stockholm trip was definitely good for me.

The plan for the next 5 days is eating, drinking, socializing and possibly sleeping. Also the annual vaccuuming. Probably won't be blogging much anyway.

The spring is probably coming, because I feel like upgrading my computer. Computer upgrades are sort of a basic human need, like food and sex, but how did the humankind fulfill it before computers were invented?

No comments: