Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Service nowadays (rant)

I have been buying more domestic equipment than usual lately, and noticed an amazing trend: salespeople in stores (most notably Anttila and Veikon Kone, but not limited to them) not only don't know the answer to my questions, but they actually have the gall to suggest that I do my research on the Net rather than bother them with these questions.

Listen, dumbfuck: I don't do my research for myself on the Net because that is what you are here for. They are paying you money to find things out for me, so that I don't have to look up every one of those 20 devices and compare them on the Net.

Sometimes I actually do look things up on the Net, but then I also buy them from the Net, where the prices are lower because they don't pay for your sorry ass. Are you absolutely fucking sure that you want all your customers to switch to buying from the Net?

No comments: