Friday, June 16, 2006

Eek! Eek! Panic!

Argh. My throat is sore and I feel feverish but there is no actual fever as indicated by the thermometer (Killeri has suggested buying a new thermometer but I am not quite sure it will help). Lately (during the last 8 years or so) I have had very few fevers, even when I am actually sick and feel like I have a fever. I wonder what's up with that.

Moving next Sunday, 25.06. Eek. Feel like should be packing something but the boxes will only arrive on Wednesday. A bad day for moving - most of my friends will probably be somewhere in the middle of nowhere feeding mosquitoes and eating grilled sausages, but I assume Friday and Saturday would have been even worse. And yes, this is a cry for help: if you know me in person and don't have anything better to do on the Sunday afternoon, please come.

Still haven't got the keys to the damn place, and can't get hold of the current residents. Ugh. Stressful.

No comments: