Friday, May 05, 2006

I need a vacation

Sleeping and sleepiness and general tiredness were kind of a problem lately. The fact that they are trying to dig a tunnel to Kamppi terminal right under my windows definitely does not help.

Vappu was exceptionally sleepy. Managed to drag my ass to only to two parties instead of the intended four, and was probably sleepy and unsociable at both of them in spite of all the food and wine.

Joy has come from Japan and is staying over at my place, except that she is away somewhere beyond the Kehä III for the weekend. Well, at least we got to spend a nice evening drinking with her and Anu on Wednesday. She should come more often. I promise to buy a real sofa.

I am hugely in debt on my sleep. I will probably eventually have to sleep for the rest of my life to repay that. I am starting to show the symptoms of being a bit fucked up: being upset over not getting anything done at work in spite of having in fact gotten everything done at work, or at least everything I was planning to do.

But hey, vacation. Soon. Tomorrow. Italy.

I am usually a bit vary about announcing my vacations in my blog in advance, but this time my home is watched by Joy who has my full permission to do the most fearsome things to unwanted intruders, so there.

I'll be back the week after next, and hopefully will be able to blog about something besides being sleepy. That assuming that nobody is digging a tunnel to Kamppi terminal from below the windows of my Italian hotels.

I should learn to use earplugs someday.

No comments: