Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Whee!

As Bridget Jones would have said, am a woman with inner poise and own apartment now. Except that she would have said "flat" and not "apartment". And not so sure about the inner poise, either. Or outer.

Anyway, now the apartment is officially mine and I'll be moving there sometime in June. Got a fixed 4.35% rate for ten years - let's see how that works out.

Inner poise, OTOH, was quite strained after I bought a piece of spinach and feta pie from cafe Rouge in Kamppi terminal for breakfast. I asked them specifically whether has any onion. They say it didn't. Well, they were wrong, and I noticed it at the point when the onion and the pie came back up (that's what eating onion usually does to me), at which point our meeting with customers started and I promised one of the bosses that if I have to throw up during the meeting I will do so in a totally ladylike way.

I returned the damn thing to cafe Rouge, suppressing the urge to also return the part that was eaten and then came back up. Got my money back, but no other compensation or even apology. Bugger them.

During the apartment sale we all got a glass of sparkling wine, a pen, and a candle glass. Since don't have any candles, am wondering whether the glass can be used as whisky glass.

No comments: