Wednesday, April 12, 2006

There is some life besides apartment-hunting

Visited VPK and Ning last Friday, and we had a lot of sushi. Was a lot of fun but I am afraid that I bored Ning with too much political conversation. Will try to be better the next time.

Finally had a praedor session after a very long break. My character was quite surprised that somebody got decapitated without her assistance.

Had some sparkling wine with Anu, celebrating the fact that Sonera finally got around to installing her net connection. Note to self: don't buy broadband from Sonera. Which leaves us with the question: who do I want to buy broadband from? It looks like Saunalahti does not deliver to my new place. Suggestions are welcome.

Got a call from a tv-looper (I think it's a good name for a person selling tv-lupa). Threw four 6d-dice against my willpower and did not start explaining to her that her profession is obsolete, since with the smallest tv-tuners weighing 22 grams and costing 50 euros they might just as well give up on finding them in people's homes. Especially mine. Hell, my friend Tanya once lost a big suitcase in my home and could not find it for a while.

Filed my taxes like a good American. As a reward got the Finnish tax declaration to check and fix. Graah. They used to do it more or less by themselves.

No comments: