Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A bunch of murderers

Just came into my mind: if I had to choose a group of people who'd done the most murders per person and the obvious choices like "murderers", "terrorists", "people whose last name is Hitler", etc., were out, I would go for "Nobel Peace Prize nominees".

Of course I don't know what kinds of murderous assholes were nominated in the last 50 years (they don't reveal nominations until 50 years have passed) but the nominations of the times before that were bad enough. (Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, you name them...)

And yes, I am aware that nomination process is not particularly discriminating and that there was a bunch of perfectly decent people nominated as well, but apparently being a murderous dictator practically guarantees a nomination.

No comments: