Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I ain't dead...

...and am even back from the vacation. Did not have time or energy to update for two weeks.

Unless the evil cable people who are coming here very soon are going to break my internet, the complete vacation report is forthcoming, including a car accident (I wasn't driving), many visits to hospitals (totally unrelated to the car accident, and I wasn't the patient), one moderately evil baby (not mine, thank God; from the look of his face one could guess that Sir Winston Churchill had something to do with it), a trip to New York, a crazy guy who wanted to fight at a party, an attempt to purchase all DVDs ever made in Hong Kong and a desperate bra hunt.

Overall: was fun, was fairly stressful, I need a rest and am looking forward to doing nice unstressful things such as fucklift software.


No comments: