Saturday, October 23, 2004

Holy shit (cleaning the house)

Stayed in and tried to clean the place today. The place is in such a mess that my efforts remind me of a mosquito trying to fuck an elephant.

Cleaned the makeup drawer. Found out that I own:

- 22 lipsticks (graah! graah! where did they come from? has anyone ever seen me in a lipstick? I don't think I've worn lipstick 22 times in my life)
- 3 hard powders, 5 cream powders, 2 cover sticks
- 8 boxes of eyeshadows and 2 eyeshadow pencils
- 3 lip pencils, 3 eye pencils, 3 eye pens
- 1 blush (never used blush in my life)
- 3 mascaras plus 2 things called hair mascara
- 28 bottles of nail polish (but not surprising since actually use it regularly)
- 1 jar of glittery stuff whose purpose is unknown but which is too hard to be comfortably spread on any body part

And these are only the ones in the box. The are lots more around the house, esp. nail polish.

Probably should either forswear buying makeup forever, or make a heroic effort to use up the makeup I already have. Maybe both.

So don't be surprised if you see me wearing a centimeter-thick layer of makeup sometime soon.


No comments: