Monday, January 26, 2009

Life? Don't talk to me about life. And memory. And webcams.

I've been a bit tired lately, partly because my life has been very hectic, partly because I am still paying my sleep debts after a recent flu. Anyway, too tired for any hobbies except reading and occasionally seeing some friends.

Anyway, when I am somewhat stressed and tired I usually buy more memory to cheer myself up. It's cheap nowadays, too.

Problem is, I don't remember running out of memory in recent past. Looks like I don't need more than the 4G I have. Wow, I didn't think I'd live to see the day.

How is a girl supposed to cheer herself up by shopping if she doesn't need more memory and doesn't have physical space for one more hard drive in her computer? An external hard drive would be an obvious answer, but I already have two.

Which brings me to the question: can anyone recommend a webcam that works with Linux? I can find tons of them by googling, but the problem is that by the time they are mentioned on the Net in this context, they are usually out of stock in stores.

No comments: