Saturday, June 21, 2008

No rest for the wicked

As soon as I stop dripping from one end, I start dripping from the other. Sorry.

Dripping my ass. I am sneezing so hard I half-expect HS news to report a minor earthquake.

Being sick sucks. Taking a sick day one day before Juhannus is kind of suspicious and embarrassing too, even though I was quite visibly sick already on Wednesday afternoon.

Now all the normal people are somewhere grilling and I am home sneezing. Nice. Maybe I'll be in the condition to grill and party tomorrow, but I doubt it.

Had a fever, too, which for me is a monumental historical event. Ibuprofen helped, although it never helped before.

A Russian flu medicine:

Take a 0.5 liter cup. Put 3 tbsp of frozen raspberries and 2 tbsp of sugar in there. Add tea, leaving space for vodka. Add 6-7cl of vodka.

It might not really work, but after a few of those you really don't care anymore.

No comments: