Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring!

On Saturday, as I was walking by the Lepakkomies bar in Sörnäinen, I heard lots of horrible screams commenting on my breasts.

"Damn," I thought. "It's spring. Those fuckers are out already, and in a couple of weeks there are gonna be fruit flies, too."

Every once in a while I wonder what it would be like to play a psycho card on those guys: suddenly turn around with a crazy expression on my face, pull a wine bottle out of my backpack, charge them as if I am gonna hit them with the bottle, and see them try to scramble out of there, and with any luck spill their beers on their pants. But his probably qualifies as simple assault and is generally unwise, so I won't.

But anyway, it's finally spring.

On Sunday night I saw a guy holding his dick and running after a tram. (Yes, the dick was still attached.) This reminded me of the Helsinki Complaint Choir and the line "kolmosessa haisee kusi" ("it smells like piss in the tram number 3"). Especially since it was the tram number 3.

I wonder if we should blame the spring for that, too.

No comments: