Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Life, for a change

Have been having a lot of social life lately. Kristiina came over on Thursday, and we had hor chocolate with rum and watched Duel, a Hong Kong movie with cute guys. On Friday Killeri came over, and we went to see Night Watch. It was all right and I am gonna see the sequel when it comes out, but it was still a disappointment in comparison with the book.

Hanged out with Tiina on Saturday and watched Corpse bride. It was quite good. On Sunday there was a game session which was good but too short.

On Monday Maija, J-P and Sakari came over. I tried to make one of those crepe cakes I liked so much in Japan, and it did not come out right but was quite edible. We had a good time and some wine and a lot of tea. I tried to advertise a lot of science fiction to them.

Maija has a blog now.

Otherwise life is normal. The weather is nice (I like it wet and dark and fairly warm), the work is fine. Haven't been sleeping well lately due to some post-flu coughing, but now I have armed myself with all the anti-cough medication known to woman and am going to have Better Living Through Chemistry.

No comments: