Monday, October 24, 2005

No children

Jukka's question made me think: I have always thought that I write a fair lot about myself here, and yet here is a person who has been following my blog for a long time and he is asking me about my biological clock. I guess I have never written about it, which is not surprising considering that most readers are people who know me in person and most of them know it already. But anyway, here goes:

I don't have children and I intend to keep it this way. I never liked them, never wanted them and have no intention to share my resources (time, money and energy) with them. Besides, there is absolutely no way I would have something that size in my pussy. No. Fucking. Way.

That said, this does not mean that I will eat your baby if I see it. I only eat particularly ill-behaved children.

No comments: