Friday, September 09, 2005

Wine, more wine, and losers

Went to the Mikä Viini wine-tasting event both Wednesday and Thursday. The full report is forthcoming, but in any case none of the wines I tasted there were bad, and some were quite good.

Yesterday we went for a drink in Teerenpeli after that with Anu and Ebu. They have pretty good lingonberry cider now in addition to the blueberry one.

We sat outside and at some point two losers came and one of them wanted to sit with us. I told him to go sit at another table, especially since he was smoking. He did, but still tried to interact with us, mostly by reaching over and pretending to grab my breast, and later by grabbing Anu's purse, at which point he expressed some displeasure at the fact that I was holding on very tight to both our purses in his presence.

We had been talking about violence just before that, and Anu and Ebu started warning the loser that I was dangerous. Who, me? By that point I had just been considering using harsh language.

The other (more sensible) loser first lent some support to this one, but later luckily dragged him away as their tram was coming.

I wonder what was the loser's problem, apart from too little brain matter. Did not seem very drunk either, although obviously more drunk than is good for him.

No comments: