Thursday, December 08, 2005

I wasn't dead

Haven't posted much lately because my parents were visiting. It was great to see them even though I had to endure a 5-day-long lecture on How I Live My Life In A Totally Wrong Way And Never Sweep Under The Bed.

We walked around the downtown Helsinki, had a few friends over, ate good food, spent afternoons calling grandma, aunt and other various relavies who attended to grandma in their absence.

Among other things my parents were concerned about was the unsufficient size of the chocolate cakes I make.

Anyway, this is why I was largely absent from blogging/work/irc/parties lately.

Now I am so sleep-deprived that today I dragged myself to a doctor and sat there for half an hour wondering why he does not call me in before realizing that this is a wrong day and my appointment is for tomorrow (no, nothing dramatic). Bugger. Could've slept longer.

No comments: