Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Oh fuck, it's still Tuesday?

Feels like Friday already. Besides, this is the longest day of the year. And it's lovely outside. And I have to sit in our stupid office just in order to write appropriate hours, with nothing at all to do. And my back and shoulders are sore for some reason. And I had to wake up early in the morning a lot lately, which is surely not healthy.

I am praying for deliverance in the form of long weekend, but there are two more days before that.

Shit, I really need a vacation.

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask to work from home, or from a park with a laptop. It's probably quite fun, although not having a laptop might be a problem for this cunning plan. Maybe can borrow a company laptop. Working from home is easy when there is no actual work to be done.

Got a doctor's appointment at 8 tomorrow. No rest for the wicked. But no early mornings for 4 days after that, which is nice.

For the lack of better things to do wanted to write some more fiction, but it is proving to be hard to reconcile my desire for a sensible plot with the characters who totally refuse to do anything sensible.

No comments: